Thursday, September 14, 2006

I don't know

So today in foods class we were making crab cakes in my kitchen. Well one of the people in my kitchen said to another person Hey get what ever it was Jesus Christ! and here is how the rest of the conversation went.
Person: Jesus Christ!
Teacher: Hey no don't say that that's a detention!
Person: What! This is a public school you can't give me a detention for that!
Teacher: That's two!
Person: Jesus Christ! I would expect this from a chatholic school but not public!
Teacher:Thats Three!
Person: F^#@!! This can't be why!
Teacher:Ignoring the Fbomb says look when you take the lords name in vain it is just like swearing.
Person:Uhhh..
Teacher:Look I am getting an email ready to send down to the office.
Then for what ever reason the teacher did not send the email nor did this person even get a detention or any thing I think he was up to 4 1 hour detentions and at the end of class they made up and every thing was fine I do not know how that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home