Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hanging in the garage


Today the course was pritty empty. Tommarow starts the big tournament of the year and then after that the caddie season starts to go on the decline slowly at first it is not noticed but as time goes on more and more people fall off kinda like how the days start to get shorter. People leave for school and other jobs start up so on and so forth. Caddieing for me will be cut by 99% percent once the end of August comes and I am back in school but hey for all my readers out there you will get to hear my great school storys harray!!!! But back to today the play was okay but all around the course had a kind of erie empty lone some felling to it. There were alot less caddies then usuall because tommarow it will be packed for the tournament but same with golfers for today they were fewer and farther between but I got out so I was happy it took a little longer then I wanted to wait but other then that I was glad I waited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home