Sunday, June 11, 2006

I changed the name

I changed the name of my blog to into the heat because I work alot in the summer out doors and plus I did not like the name MJ2007 I dont know why I even had that name on my blog to begin with. Plus it is also very hot in Cleveland very humid when it is hot how ever right now it is quite nice and cool. I heard this and think its true we have the worst weather in Cleveland. Okay Okay maby not the worst we dont get Huricanes, Torandoes or Tsunamies from Lake Erie or big earth quakes either but we do have bad weather it gets to below zerowith snow and ice in the winter and ninty and above in the summer all humidity. In between the Hot summer haze and grey winter its well pritty much grey all year round except for in the spring and some days in the summer when the Haze from the humidity is at a minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home