Friday, June 09, 2006

Slow





















Well I do not norrmally write down whats going on but I will mainly because I am pissed. I am a caddie at a golf course well caddies are like the cab drivers of the golf course and for two days now I have not gotten out I also have alot of money in uncashed chits which is like a cheek that the members at the club I caddie at write and then the caddie master cashes them. Well I never get to see the cash box where he has all the money to cash cits mainly because they never keep enough cash in the cash box and it all is gone by the time I get ready to get chits cashed so for 2 days now no work and I can not work tommarow so this is really kinda sucky I hope this scharade tones its self down the chit problem will go on all summer but I will eventually start to get out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joann said...

goog luck.

6:31 PM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

Hey thanks alot for leaving a comment Ill post more about my life as a caddie if you have any questions I will also be happy to answere them.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home