Sunday, July 16, 2006

New York Hack did it and now were doing it to

Well New York Hack isnt the only one who can be in a grid lock. Yes this Sunday in Cleveland it was 90 degrees and reising but thats not stopping any one. Right now we are in the height of the caddie season people are complaining to many caddies to much competition. I guess Washington D.C. has the same problems with cabs right now. Well this Sunday was unusually bussey so being relativly far down on the list I just hung out at our caddie house for a little while well eventually it was time to go stand in line at the first tee where the temperature was probably 90 degrees already at 10:00am in the morning so me and two other doubbles were talking caddie politics (Things like whos going to take who and whos going to go out when.) So it was arranged that I was going to have doubbles and the other doubble in my group was going to have singles. Well the one man who I was going to doubble for wanted a single caddie that was fine with me no problem. S o every one teed of and we went off into the heat (that is the name of this blog get it) well the group I was in was with scratch golfers so we were really moving except we could not maove because the groups were really backed up on the course. So it was just stop and go stop and go on hole 4 the hole was backed up 3 or 4 groups when we got on it same with 3 on hole 3 All 5 caddies the three in my group and the two in the other we were all talking standing in the middle of the fairway on 3 which usually never happens it was backed up 2 groups on that hole which is obseen for a Sunday I never saw any thing like this before. No one could move at all we teed off at like 10:20am and I got back in at 3:05pm the other two members in our group still had there match going on so they just kept going untill there was a winner so the other caddies had to go 19 holes or more. I dont know because the minute I got paid I ran out of there. So yeah we pritty much stood out in the blazing heat for 5 hours or close to because of the gridlocked course. How ever we did have an incodent on one hole it how ever was just an accident. The groups were backed up 2 groups on one hole well the group infront of us was far off into the right well my group of caddies went off to go ahead and for caddie well the group in front of us was way off on both sides of the fair way deep into the rough so much so that the fair way looked wide open so were standing there talking and I hear a ping like the sound when a club is hit and I said hey is that the one guy in our group whats going on. Well he did not see the group in the rough so the ball goes flying over us and right over the head of the caddie in the group in front of us. So they yell to us was that one of your guys and were like yeah it was I have no idea whats going on . The group in front I could tell was a little rattled by this. So then I hear the golf who hit the ball say he really did not see them and that his hear was seemingly in his throat when he saw them come out of the rough.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joann said...

It is so hard to deal with the public. Is golf getting more popular?

1:18 PM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

Hi Miss Joann thanks for leaving a comment. Around these parts in Cleveland Golf is pritty popular to tell you the truth we have quite a few golf courses in Cuyhoga County Ohio and some specialty golf stores and the Cleveland Metro Parks golf courses are always packed so I guess it is quite popular.

3:03 PM  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

who is new york hack

3:21 AM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

She has that blog http://newyorkhack.blogspot.com

She is a New York City Cab driver and one of her posts was Grid Lock so I thought I would use the headline.

6:59 PM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

Hey NYC Taxi Shots can you take a picture of your Cab garage or yard?

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home