Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bust


So today I went out to work after working a doubble shift yesterday. No big deal except for the fact that the weather said storms were a brewin and I thought well Im far up on the list I will get out. Of course it started to rain and things got slow although they were already slow to begin with In my younger days as a single caddie I would have just stayed home should have done that today. So at Lunch time the two doubbles on the top of the list still had not gotten out so I went home for lunch. Well I went back up to caddie at noon well it was not raining then there was a breif hiatous. So whene I got there almost every one who showed up got passed up including me so I thought shit no go today and went out. It turns out that when the rain slowed down a bunch of people shoed up to golf and the few caddies who were there so any one who wanted to get out could except for the fact it was lightning, thunderstorming and raining and you do not golf in that kinda weather so Im pritty sure everyone if they were like me was just trying to go at the right time using some common sense which as Im sure you all doesnt always fly with some people. Tommarow they said 50% chance of rain actually more in the morning I dont even know if I am ganna try tommarow (6-22-2006) because I would be far down on the list and Friday theres a two day tournament that I hope to caddie in so you know whats the use for tommarow besides that who actually knows what the weathers ganna do considering they were calling for hot and muggy today and instead they got muggy slightly and stormy with rain. Which was good for the grass the front lawn at my house was starting to get that hot dark shade of green thats kinda sick looking. But now with all the lightning and rian were having its getting nitrogen and water galor so its a healthy green and starting to grow. My back yard had a brown patch and once one turns brown they all turn brown back there and its taken a few years nut the back yard is back where we want it again so its now ganna be nice and green so I dont mind the weather. What I mind is my stupid decision making like I did today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

Our deal is when it rains the cash register rings. Rain is the perfect weather for hacking, people take cabs for short trips.

6:39 AM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

Thanks D.C cab cabbie for leaving a comment. I know you guys make more on the rainey days. This week was bad in the rain because our course is built on clay so a lot of rain in a short time makes it look like a small lake.
Although on some days in the off season I get called into work on crapy cold and rainey days and nice sunny days no ones golfing figure that one out.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home