Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dont Golf at Little Met

In our Metro Parks system in Cleveland we have a few golf courses down in our vally. Well today me and a relative of mine went to golf at one. Well this course has a reputation for pushey starters. So we go in to pay the twilight fee $3.00 cheaper no we cant were to early so were waiting and the people in front are really slow so then then I hear the starter yell to his buddy Hey there are two kids who want to golf twilight! Like we were a bunch of idiots so I said come on lets roll and we rolled out of there and I plan on not going back. I dont care if he makes fun of us just as long as I dont hear it. I know I trash talk alot but geez I mean Im a caddie and quite frankly I am probably higher up on the golf food chain then this clown. Actually strike that I am definatly higher up on the golf food chain then this clownish starter at Little Met. Instead go to Mastic Woods golf course its twilight fee is $5.oo and the starters are so much cooler. It is also owned by the Metro PArks system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home