Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stirring up a hornets nest




Hi there every one I know I have been away for awhile but I am back now. So this post I am discussing how I parked in the wrong spot. It was last Saturday and I had just gotten back from driving across town and un known to me there was a hornet or wasp nest in the second last arborvitey well I got out of the car and in the process I slammed the door right into the wasps or hornets nest so after a while I went out into the drive way and was thinking gee why are there all these bugs flying around and hitting the side of the car and going no where aimlessly. Well it turns out as you see in the second picture that there was a wasp or hornets nest well this kind of scared me because I do not enjoy getting stung by wasps or hornets belief it or not I have only been stung twice in my life that I know of. How ever the next day Sunday while I was at work the wasps nest was taken care of by my family members so that ends that segment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home