Thursday, August 10, 2006

Somthing I have been trying for




For what ever reason I do not know why I have wanted to take a picture of a police car and get it posted on one of those police car web sites. Well I have not reached that goal yet. But I have tried. For one I do not take a camera with me every where I go plus I do not really go around looking for police cars to photograph how ever these pictures here kinda happened. The one on the bottom is the oldest. I was taken on about a year ago or maybe more at a car crash on I-90 east in front of my house what happened was there was a chevrolet Malibu and a 2004 (I think) Ford F-150 and the F-150 I guess tried to dodge the malibu and in the process went up on a gaurd rail and fliped over. The drivers of the F-150 one had no drivers license and the other had a drivers license but was on a weekend firlo from some corrections facility and they were doing work for some man and thats why they had the truck. The driver of the Malibu was an older woman I do not belive any one was serriously hurt.
The two pictures at the top just happened to it was a nice sunday night and I saw a police SUV drive down the highway and I thought great I could maybe snap a decent picture here well unfortunatly I was not quick enough on the snap and I ended up with those two pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joann said...

what is a one of those police car web sites?

12:10 AM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

They are out there national police car archives there goal is to have a picture of every police car from every law enforcement agency in the country.
http://www.policecararchives.org is there web site.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home