Sunday, December 17, 2006

I got Tagged

It turns out every body is tagging each other so I got caught up in it Mad Cabbie tagged me with the letter D so I'll give it a try.

December I like the snow and Christmas is a nice time of year.

Dodge I used to like the Dodge ram before they redesigned it in 2002.

Dogs I just don't like them they scare me.

Drumsticks the kind that come from nestle and you can find them in the novelty's section in the freezer section of the grocery store they are delicious.

Dictionary something I am going to have to look at very soon to figure out what I should write down to finish this list.

Daemons grill really quite a good steak house but really in my opinion Long Horn Steak House and Out Back Steak house and Daemons there all kind the same.

DVD's I never thought VHS tapes were that bad but DVD's are nicer all the way around now that they have been on the market for sometime.

Dayton Ohio I have seen it a couple times I don't really care for the city that much.

Damn this tagging is hard your all probabley dissapointed right now reading this garbage that I wrote!!

Desire by U2 I like the song and the music viedo.

Darn good thing I am finished I think I have put any one reading this through enough pain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

That was funny MJ and it wasn't painful at all, you should post more often. Thanks for playing!

6:40 AM  
Blogger MJ06 said...

Hey Mad no problem I am glad you liked it.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home